Website Developer (front-end/back-end)
Time Commitment: Flexible.
Location: DC Area/Remote.
- Must have experience developing websites, either as a part of your job, or as hobby — proven experience in website development.
- Must have experience translating wire-frames/mockups/prototypes to actual code.
- Good understanding of Object Oriented Programming.
- Good knowledge of Search Engine Optimization.
- Curiosity, and the willingness to move between front-end and back-end web development.
- Willingness to stretch yourself: ideally you would be a employed either as a full time front-end developer, or a back-end developer, and you are actively looking for opportunities to stretch your skill level — if you are a front-end developer, you are looking to learn more about the back-end, and vice versa.
- Enjoys working on open-ended problems.
- Determine technical requirements — select programming languages, design tools, or applications, etc…
- Write, design, or edit web page content.
- This is a startup; you will work closely with other members of the team and will have the opportunity to define/influence new features that will be rolled out in the future. It’s not just another web developer opportunity. At 30MinGuidance you’ll be viewed as a person who is passionate about helping people, and who happens to be a website developer. You’ll be actively participating in all 30MinGuidance discussions.