As a Campus Representative, you’ll be taking an active role in organizing 30MinGuidance events at your campus. This is a great opportunity for personal development and to create positive impact at your campus.
Time Commitment: depends on type of events/activities.
Location: Remote – at your campus.
- Must be currently enrolled in a graduate/undergraduate degree.
- Comfortable planning events.
- Has the discipline to execute and the ability to push through activities.
- Motivated, energetic, and the desire to create impact.
- Connected to other groups and organizations on, and off the campus.
- Thrives on social activities, and is always looking for new ways to meet people and build their network.
- Great online presence (Facebook, and Twitter).
- Represent 30MinGuidance in your campus.
- Organize 30MinGuidance sessions in your campus.
- Coordinate with other groups/teams in the campus for marketing support, and event organization support.
- On a regular basis, communicate with your immediate 30MG mentor (you will be assigned a mentor).
- Capture 30MG sessions, and other 30MG related activities on photograph for future marketing purposes.
- An opportunity to influence positive change at your campus.
- An opportunity to fine tune communication, written, marketing, event organization skills.
- Add valuable experience to your resume.