Android/iOS App Developer
Time Commitment: Flexible.
Location: DC Area/Remote.
- Must have developed Android/iOS Apps — must have a portfolio of already developed/published Apps.
- 5+ year experience developing Apps.
- Intellectually curious. Ideally you would be a full time Android/iOS App Developer who spends his/her free time experimenting with few features/functionalities.
- Ability to develop quick prototypes; must have patience to perform several iteration until the best feel and functionality is achieved.
- Demonstrate ability to learn quickly and willingness to accept new challenges.
- Ability to work independently and deliver results.
- Own technical design and delivery of the application — concept to delivery to post launch support.
- Work closely with the web developers (back-end) to make the user experience as engaging as possible (focus on developing a good platform).
- Setup standards and best practices.
- Make technical design decisions.
- This is a startup; you will have the opportunity to setup best practices (technical design decisions). At 30MinGuidance you’ll be viewed as a person who is passionate about helping people, and who happens to know iOS/Android App development. You’ll be actively participating in all 30MinGuidance discussions. It is not just an another App development opportunity.