- You agree that you are accessing our website and using our Services at your own risk; and you agree not to hold us responsible for any kind of liability.
- You agree not to replicate any of our services.
- You agree not to use our website, or Services for commercial purposes.
- You agree to provide accurate and complete information while using our Services.
- You also agree not to provide false information in any documents you upload or share with your guidance counselors.
- You agree not to access our website, or use our services if you are under the age of 13.
- 30MinGuidance reserves the right to refuse Service to anyone.
- 30MinGuidance shall not be liable for any kind damages incurred because of the use of our services.
- Our Services are controlled and operated from the United States. We are not responsible how these services/contents are interpreted outside of USA.
- These Terms will be updated from time to time without any notice to you and the latest version will be posted on our website.
- In case of any disputes, you agree to contact 30MinGuidance first and attempt to resolve the dispute informally.
Third party websites and services:
- 30MinGuidance makes use of services offered by third party companies. These
third party companies/Services may have access to your information and it is possible that the information you provide while you use our services might be compromised. You agree not to hold 30MinGuidance or it’s guidance counselors liable for any damages that might be caused as a result of accessing our website, or while using our Services. Please notify us immediately if you think your information is compromised.
- 30MinGuidnace may contain link to third-party websites. 30MinGuidance does not take any responsibility for information you provide on third party sites; you agree not to hold 30MinGuidnace responsible for any risks arising from your use of, or access to any third party website and their services.
- You understand that we make use of third party services and you agree not to hold us responsible for any viruses (from third party websites/services) that might be transmitted to your computer while you access our website, or when you use our services.
Content that you provide:
- 30MinGuidance allows you to post questions, and upload materials (“Content”). 3MinGuidance has the right to remove any offensive posts, and also reserves the right to modify questions without your consent before it is posted in our blog. These modifications add clarity to the question without distorting the original meaning/intent of the question.
- You grant 30MinGuidance the right to use your comments, ideas, or feedback for enhancing/expanding its services without any compensation to you.
- You grant 30MinGuidance a royalty free, transferable, and a world wide license to use your questions in our Blog/newsletters, or any other publications.
- You agree not to provide inaccurate/false information when you sign up for our services, or in the documents that you upload on our platform.
- You grant 30MinGuidance and it’s guidance counselors the right to use the documents/information in a way the guidance counselors thinks will benefit you. If you feel that your information is being misused (harassment/stalking/spamming/threats), please get in touch with us immediately.
- You understand that the information/documents that you provide on this platform, using third party services, are stored on third party servers and may be accessible by maintenance personnel and may be misused by third party services. You agree not to hold 30MinGuidnace liable for any damages that might be caused due to information missus.
- You agree not to hold 30MinGuidance, or its guidance counselors responsible for any consequences that may arise as a result of you following the suggestions/directions from the guidance counselors. You are agree that you are completely responsible for any damages – physical, mental, monetary –, losses, costs, expenses, etc… that may occur as a result of you following the suggestions/directions from the guidance counselors.
- 30MinGuidance is not responsible for any sessions for which the guidance counselors don’t show up.
- 30MinGuidnace doesn’t perform background checks on its guidance counselors; we strongly encourage you to confine all communications with the guidance counselors to this platform. And, if you decide to meet with the guidance counselor in-person, you understand that you are doing it at your own risk, and you agree not to hold 30MinGuidance responsible for any damages/harm that might result from such meetings.
- You agree not to share any sensitive information such as Date of Birth, Social Security Number, Credit card number, Age, Gender, etc…Please get in touch with us immediately if a Guidance Counselor requests you to disclose any personal/sensitive information.
- In case you share any information/documents with the guidance counselor — Statement of Purpose, Essays, Resumes, Cover Letter, etc… — you, grant the guidance counselor the right to use the documents/information in a way the guidance counselor thinks will benefit you. If you feel that your information is being misused (harassment/stalking/spamming/threats), please get in touch with us immediately.
- You understand that guidance counselors are not qualified to give professional advice and any guidance/suggestion/directions you receive during these 30-min Sessions must be used only for informational purposes and should not be treated as a substitute for professional advice.
Q&A Blog/Advice Blog:
- You give 30MinGuidnace the permission to notify you via email when your question is answered in our blog.
- You give 30MinGuidance the permission to notify you via email when we answer questions that falls in your area of interest.
- Our mission is to equip people with information, and to bridge the information gap in whatever way possible. As long as it’s for non-commercial purpose, and as long you don’t alter/remove the name 30MinGuidance/30minguidance/30MG from the services/documents, you are free to distribute/reuse/print any of the contents you see on this website without our consent.
- You may not recreate the look and feel of this website; this includes color, layout, images, information flow, and presentation
- We use 30MinGuidance/30minguidance/30MG to identify our website, business, and services. You can’t use 30MinGuidance, or 30minguidance, or 30MG without our written consent.
Please visit this page frequently to keep yourself updated about the latest changes/updates to the Terms and Conditions. If you have any questions, please get in touch with us by visiting the “Contact Us” page.
Last updated: June 16th, 2016