Radhika : Counselor Info.
- Country: India | Grew up: Bangalore, Karnataka | Can speak: English, Kannada, Hindi, and French (beginner)
- Undergraduate University: Manipal University
- Undergraduate Institution: Kasturba Medical College, Manipal, India
- Undergraduate area of study: Medicine – Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Graduate University: NA
- Graduate area of study: Applying for Internal Medicine (2018)
- Resides in: Karnataka, India
- Work role: Doctor
- Target audience: Medical students interested in residency in the USA
- Guidance Areas:
- General: Medical Education in India, Process for Residency training in the USA, Process for US clinical experience, US hospital experience, Living alone in a foreign country- resources for living/cooking/getting around, Time and stress management, Developing positive outlook, Being practical.
- Specific: Undergraduate medical education, preparing for USMLE-Step 1,2CK,2CS, preparing for TOEFL, Electives/Clinical experience in USA, Residency application.