Nishanthini : Counselor Info.
- Country: (1)India, and (2) Zambia | Grew up: (1) Chennai, Bangalore, Trichy, Tanjore, and (2) Lusaka | Can speak: English, and Tamil.
- Undergraduate University: Anna University.
- Undergraduate Institution: Anna University.
- Undergraduate area of study: Aeronautical Engineering.
- Graduate University: California Institute of Technology.
- Graduate area of study: Aerospace Engineering.
- Resides in: New Mexcio, USA.
- Work role: Research Associate.
- Target audience: Undergraduate and Post graduate students, and anyone interested in research.
- Guidance Areas:
- General: Masters | Research:Mechanical Eng.,Physics and Biology | Balancing other passions with professional life | Identify crisis and general psychological revelations hard to accept.
- Specific: Computational Solid | Fluid Mechanics | Molecular Dynamics | Atomistic Physics and Density Functional Theory related topics.