Lakshmikanth : Counselor Info.
- Country: India | Grew up: Tumkur, Karnataka | Can speak: English, Kannada, Telugu, and Hindi.
- Undergraduate University: Visveswaraya Technological University (VTU).
- Undergraduate Institution: Siddaganga Institute of Technology, Tumkur.
- Undergraduate area of study: Electronics and Communication Engineering.
- Graduate University: Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta.
- Graduate area of study: Electrical and Computer Engineering – Robotics and Controls. Computer Science – Specialization in Computational Perception and Robotics, Interactive Intelligence.
- Resides in: California, USA.
- Work role: Roboticist | Control System Design | Algorithm Design, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence.
- Target audience: Undergraduate and graduate students, anyone planning to apply for universities abroad and anyone interested in research.
- Guidance Areas:
- General: Undergraduate experience | Masters | University selection | Research | Course selection | Extracurricular activities | International competitions | Career planning | Priorities in life.
- Specific: Robotics | Control | Automation and Planning | Electrical Engineering | Electro-mechanics and dynamics | Theoretical Computer Science | Algorithms | Artificial Intelligence | Machine Learning | Stochastic systems and process | Probability theory.