Jayanth : Counselor Info.
- Country: India | Grew up: Bengaluru, Karnataka | Can speak: English, Kannada, Hindi, Telugu and Tamil
- Undergraduate University: Visveswaraya Technological University (VTU)
- Undergraduate Institution: Siddaganga Institute of Technology, Tumkur
- Undergraduate area of study: Electronics and Communication Engineering.
- Graduate University: Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai
- Graduate area of study: Finance and Analytics
- Resides in: Karnataka, India
- Work role: EPM Consultant
- Target audience: Undergrad/Grad students, MBA Aspirants.
- Guidance Areas:
- General: Career Guidance | Masters experience | Importance of an MBA (Who-Why-Where-When) | Enterprise Strategy | Financial Consulting and Analytics
- Specific: EPM/Fin Consulting Areas: Financial Statement Analysis | Financial Bench-marking | Financial Risk Management | Managerial Accounting | ABC Costing Analytics: Model Building, Factor Analysis, CART and Regression | Logistic Models | Machine Learning and Random Forests Others | Resume building | Interview Preparation