Aditya : Counselor Info.
- Country: India | Grew up: Bangalore, Karnataka | Can speak: English, and Kannada.
- Undergraduate University: Visveswaraya Technological University (VTU).
- Undergraduate Institution: Siddaganga Institute of Technology, Tumkur.
- Undergraduate area of study: Electronics and Communication Engineering.
- Graduate University: Virginia Tech, Blacksburg.
- Graduate area of study: Digital Design — FPGA Design, VLSI Design, Testing of Digital Systems.
- Resides in: Chicago, USA.
- Work role: Digital Design Engineer | ASIC/FPGA Design Engineer.
- Target audience: Any undergraduate student around the world.
- Guidance Areas:
- General: Undergraduate experience | Masters experience | USA university selection | Masters course selection | Extracurricular activities | General guidance – ask me any questions | Statement of Purpose | Resume.
- Specific: Computer Engineering | Digital Design Topics -VLSI, FPGA, ASIC | RTL Design | EDA tools, etc…