Time Commitment: Flexible.
Location: DC Area/Remote.
- Good knowledge of image editing tools such as GIMP, Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Attention to detail.
- Creative, and enjoys working on images during spare time. Ideally would have a portfolio demonstrating his/her art work.
- Artistic sense — ability to understand open ended tasks/assignments.
- Understands the importance of cleanliness and simplicity when it comes to information packaging and presentation.
- Assist web designers in the design of the new 30MinGuidance website.
- Create marketing materials for 30MinGuidance.
- Update existing art work.
- Implement new creative ideas that align with companies vision and drive change.
- You’ll be in charge of all aspects of graphics design. You will be using your experience to recommend best practices — ways to make branding consistent across websites, documents, marketing materials, publications, etc… It’s not just another graphics designer opportunity. At 30MinGuidance you’ll be viewed as a person who is passionate about helping people, and who happens to be a graphic designer. You’ll be actively participating in all 30MinGuidance discussions.