As a Faculty Advisor, you’ll be responsible for providing guidance and suggestions for 30MinGuidance Campus Representatives at your campus. You can also actively take part in designing a program structure — frequency of Q&A sessions and the frequency of guest speaker sessions.
Time Commitment: Flexible.
Location: Remote – at your campus.
- Must be a full time professor, and must be have an office (students must be able to find you) in the campus.
- Enjoys interacting with students.
- Is always on a lookout for new ways to infuse fresh perspective into class.
- Is in good relationship with the students.
- As a Faculty Advisor, you’ll take on an advisory role and work with 30MinGuidance and the Campus Representatives at your campus to organize interactive sessions with students.
- Work with other faculty within your Institution/Department to incorporate 30MinGuidance (Guest Speakers) into class room lectures.
- An opportunity to influence positive change at your campus.