Time Commitment: Flexible.
Location: DC Area.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, or 5+ year of work experience.
- Exposure to non-profit world.
- Strong written communication
- Attention to detail and strong organizations skill.
- Keep track of donations.
- File taxes.
- Setup best accounting, and bookkeeping practices.
- You’ll be in charge of all aspects of accounting. You will be using your experience to recommend best accounting practices. It’s not just another Accounting opportunity. At 30MinGuidance you’ll be viewed as a person who is passionate about helping people, and who happens to be an accountant. You’ll be actively participating in all 30MinGuidance discussions.